2008年12月12日 星期五

Life Is Sweet

Name: Arwen Chen (49712057)
Reaction Article #10
Date:12/12/2008
From: Daily Mail
My reactions
Faye Clark, 26, began her food-tasting career in her native South Africa and had to re-educate her palate when she moved to Britain, has already nabbed lots of people’s dream job including mine, and rejoices in the job title of Dessert Product Developer for Marks & Spencer.
Oh! How I wish I could also be a pudding taster! Pudding has always been one of my favorite desserts since I was born! I would so much love to eat and savor it everyday in my whole life. And I would definitely never get tired of it for I love it this much!

Apart from being a pudding taster, I also crave for the job of being an ice cream taster, in that I love ice cream incredibly much as well, not to mention that it is also on my list of “Top Favorite Food.”

Other than that, there is one more kind of taster I die for being- a puff taster. Well, you might have noticed that I’ve got such a sweet tooth. But I can’t help it! The foods on my Top Favorite Food list are so delicious that I can’t resist any of them!

However, indeed, being a food taster is not a totally amazing thing, for you need to watch for controlling your weight all the time in case your body going out of shape. Oh dear, that is such a nuisance, isn’t that? And that makes eating foods I like not so enjoyable anymore, and life become not so pleasant from then on.

Oh well, I’d better give up being a taster then. (266)

沒有留言: